We now offer you the ability to use Google Pay to pay your invoice. Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches. In addition, there are also iOS apps you can download from the App Store. Google Pay is completely free to use for U.S. Debit Card holders.
- Open your web browser to https://pay.google.com
- Sign in to Google, if needed.
- Once signed in, Add a Payment method, if needed.
Once a payment method has been added, you will be taken to your Activity dashboard. At the top of the dashboard, click Send or request money.
- Enter the amount of your invoice in the space provided and verify your card number is correct. For the name, type in [email protected] and under Memo, type your invoice number.
- Press send to send your payment.
- Download the Google Pay App from the Play Store or Apple App Store if you do not already have it installed (most newer Androids do)
- Open the Google Pay App on your phone and add a payment method if required.
- Once open, you will be at the Activity Dashboard. Click the Send bottom at the of the screen to open the Send area.
- In the Send section, click the send or request button to bring up the send panel. In the TO box, enter [email protected] and then enter the amount to send. Click Add Note and enter your invoice number then press Send to send your payment.